When do I need my visa?

If your nationality is of a country subject to the visa requirement you must have a residence permit or a visa valid long-stay issued by another EU country, which is within the Schengen Area.

When I don’t need my visa?

If your nationality is of a country that is not subject to the visa requirement for crossing borders, you can stay in the Schengen Area for stays not exceeding three months (90 days) as long as you are in possession of a passport or travel document valid and in force.

Kinds of visas:

– Short-Term Visas: They allow entitle their holders the transit, stay in Spain and in the others Schengen countries. Stays
not exceeding 90 days.

– National visas (long-term visas): They entitle their holders to reside, to work, to study, or to research in Spain. All foreigners need     the visa unless they are citizens of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

– Airport transit visas: This visa entitles its holder to go through the international transit area of Spanish airports.

Important information: we will not provide any document in order to obtain a visa, until the payment required has been effected in full.

Further information